This is NOT a REAL Business!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ MLM Talk Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JJ. Ramirez on June 19, 2005 at 10:48:33:

"a call center that could help you advertise, answer all calls, present the business to your prospects and close the sale for you...then send you a commission check? "

Stop kidding yourself...

A REAL business is one which you work to build it. Bill Gates built Microsoft into what it is by WORKING and growing his business everyday. Even today, he still works his business. Same story with Suzie Orman, Steve Jobs, Stephen Covey, Frank VanderSloot, (Colonel Sanders & Mary Kay while they were alive) and on and on and on...

Show me a "business" in which YOU, THE BUSINESS OWNER doesn't have to do anything to grow your "business" and then receive a commission check, and I'll show you a scam that will never make it to the INC.500 List. I guarantee it!

A REAL Network Marketing business (MLM, CDM or whatever) is one which YOU build while helping others to succeed also by teaching them to duplicate what your sponsor taught you, a.k.a. DUPLICATION.

If after reading this post, you still have a problem understanding its meaning, just remember that the controlling word here is "REAL."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ MLM Talk Bulletin Board ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved